integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Saturday, November 13, 2004
Yox peepx!!
It was such an eventful day yesterday! Sadly, the peepx who went visit Magoose got scolded by the OM of fuhua yesterday, for barging into the school without permission..Poor things! That stupid OM ought to be shot!
Well, anyway, I only went to fuhua at 3pm yesterday for the 'Meet the parent's session'. Though I wasnt a parent, my mom wanted me to go along so that I could know my sis's mistakes better, so that I could teach her better in future...haiz...
Saw Mr Tan, my chinese teacher, and he was all smiles when I waved to him...He's still the same Mr Tan I knew when I was in P4 and P6...Haiz...
Then, after seeing my sis's teacher and exam papers, mommy and i went to the HOD rm to see Mrs Chay.. She hugged me when she saw me...Its was os touching..Then we had a chat...We talked about stuff, all kinds of stuff..I think we chatted for like 30 min...Then after she promised me she would bring me out to lunch after my china trip, I said bb to her..It was sad leaving my favourite teacher, but i guess, I will have lots of chances to see her in future...
As i was going out, I caught sight of Mrs Mary Lim, out big, strong and friendly principal. SHe saw me and said..."You, Come here"
I was like GULP. Die liao...what did i do? But it wasnt so bad...she just told me to get all my friends to support the school on PGC. Then I saw Mrs Phay, our vice principal. Had a chat with her too, with my sis and my mom...Lasted for quite abit...Was very fun...
HAd guides today...Campfire prep..Chen Hui was in a much better mood compared to last week...Very fun..Only did 10 pumpings..---very rare...
Well, g2g now..bye!
JM out